ASMSU wants you to be in the know. In a world where education and career opportunities are more competitive than ever, the need for you to obtain broader perspectives on a variety of global issues and business topics is a necessity. To fulfill this need, ASMSU and Michigan State University have joined The Wall Street Journal and The New York Times in a collaboration that will provide students, staff, and faculty full access to both publications for free. Click the links below to subscribe.
You can use your school-sponsored NYT and WSJ memberships to:
- Research topics relevant to your courses and careers
- Save and share pertinent articles with other students
- Stay up to date with unfolding current events
- Follow news topics according to your interests
- Enjoy engaging coverage of arts, culture, and life
Activate your free school-sponsored NYT membership by going to: accessnyt.com/
*Must complete registration using on-campus Wifi. After registering, you will have access to the app wherever you go!
Activate your free school-sponsored WSJ membership by going to: wsj.com/msu
*Must log in using your NetID and password and use your MSU email to register