- Student Allocations:
- Fund events and activities held by Registered Student Organizations
- Increases inclusiveness and involvement across campus
- Legal Services:
- On average, lawyers get paid $260.00 per hour for the same legal services as provided by Student Legal Services
- Why pay $260.00 per hour when you have unlimited access to ASMSU Lawyers for only $4.98 per semester!
- $255.00+ savings per visit!
- Safe Ride Program:
- An average Uber in East Lansing costs $8
- Why pay $8 a ride when you can pay $3 a semester?
- Save $5 saving for one ride and the rest is FREE!
- Red Cedar Log Yearbook:
- On average, a high school yearbook costs around $70
- Why pay $70 when you can pay $1.81 per semester for Senior photos and a yearbook!
- $68 savings!
- Readership Program
- The average student subscription to the WSJ and NYT is $96 / year
- Why pay $96 / year when you can pay $1.25/semester with ASMSU Readership!
- $93 savings a year for both!
- Governmental Affairs:
- Election Awareness and Encouragement // Promotion
- ASMSU Representative working with Government Officials
- Diversity Department:
- Helps support Campus and Community diversity initiatives such as Spartan Remix, student conferences, and Cores and Cops groups!
- Class Council:
- Supports initiatives and events planned/ hosted to unite every class (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Seniors) at MSU
- Rental Services:
- A Graphing Calculator and iClicker together cost over $150
- Why pay $150 when you can pay $.07 a semester through ASMSU’s Rental program!
- $159 savings!
- Operations:Operations costs cover events such as:
- Fall Welcome
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- ITS ON US Week of Action
- First Generation Student Appreciation Week
- Spring Concert
- Interest – FREE Loans (up to $300)
- Sustainability Initiatives
- FREE Printing
Tax RenewalTreasure Ogundiran2020-03-25T11:28:39-04:00