Deadline for requesting current tax refund: September 16th
- Email email@example.com to request a Tax Refund Form.
- You will be required to provide proof of payment and registration.
- For fall and spring semesters, you must take action before the end of the first two weeks (or first 10 class days) of the semester.
- For summer, you must take action before the end of the first two weeks (or first 10 class days) of the first session.
- The address used on the form is the address where the refund will be mailed to.
NOTE: Once the ASMSU tax refund is claimed, you will no longer be eligible for ASMSU services (Safe Ride, Loan Program, iClickers & Calculator rentals, Free Printing, Blue Book Program, Interest Free Loan Program, Readership Program, ect.).