Our Rental program begins on the first day of the semester and the rentals (iClickers, graphing and simple calculators) are due back the last day of classes of the same semester. Failure to return an iClicker or calculator by its due date or returning a broken iClicker or calculator will result in a replacement charge being placed on your student account.
To check iClicker and calculator availability, are a graduating senior and would like to donate, or have any additional questions, please contact us at the information below!
ASMSU Engagement Office
Room 307, Student Services Building
Phone: (517) 355-8266
Introducing a new and improved Test Preparation program with The Princeton Review brought to you by your Student Government, ASMSU
- 30% off of GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT Online Self Preparation Kits to help you prepare for your future!
- 30% off of GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT Online Classroom Courses taught by dedicated Princeton Review Instructors!
- 20% off of GMAT, LSAT, MCAT, DAT, and GRE in person classes held on campus at MSU
- All Michigan State University students receive 10% off all tutoring packages. Students planning to apply to medical school also receive 10% off comprehensive Medical School Admissions Counseling packages
- Free events throughout the school year to help prepare you for your future
- Free strategy sessions for tips and tricks to help you crush your upcoming test!
- Free practice tests to help gauge your performance!
Stop by the 3rd floor of Student Services in room 307 to pick up FREE Blue Books! Additionally, we also provide Blue Book mailing to those living in the on-campus residence halls for FREE. Blue Books will be distributed using inner-campus mail and delivered to your on-campus residence hall mailbox. ASMSU will ship Blue Books within 3 business days, but please allow up to one week for delivery.